Join us on a life-changing, exciting journey of discovery.
The Eight Extraordinary Channels work in combination with the Twelve Bilateral Meridians and their supporting Secondary Channels. Together they form both a communication and large regulating system for the entire physical body.
They have a number of important functions.
- To regulate and strengthen the circulation of Chi (Energy) and Blood in the Twelve Regular Bilateral Meridians.
- To act as Reservoirs for excess Chi and Blood.
- To carry the Yuan Chi (the Pre-Heaven Chi we inherit at the moment of conception).
- To regulate and balance the Yin and Yang primarily in the trunk and head at deep and superficial levels.
- To work at cellular level (the Constitutional (DNA) level).
- And many, many more ……
Interested in learning more?
Come and join us on the APEC courses to experience deep inner shifts and robust physical changes for both you and your clients. All 4 APEC courses recognized for 16 hours CPD by the Kinesiology Federation. APEC 1, 2 and 3 recognized for 16 hours CPE by the Australian Kinesiology Association.
Contact Ann – firstname.lastname@example.org
“Highly recommended course! If you are doing any type of kinesiology, this will really move your expertise into a new realm.” Vera Peiffer KFRP