Join us on a life-changing, exciting journey of discovery.
The Eight Extraordinary Channels work in combination with the Twelve Bilateral Meridians and their supporting Secondary Channels. Together they form both a communication and large regulating system for the entire physical body.
They have a number of important functions.
- To regulate and strengthen the circulation of Chi (Energy) and Blood in the Twelve Regular Bilateral Meridians.
- To act as Reservoirs for excess Chi and Blood.
- To carry the Yuan Chi (the Pre-Heaven Chi we inherit at the moment of conception).
- To regulate and balance the Yin and Yang primarily in the trunk and head at deep and superficial levels.
- To work at cellular level (the Constitutional (DNA) level).
- And many, many more ……
Interested in learning more?
“Highly recommended course! If you are doing any type of kinesiology, this will really move your expertise into a new realm.” Vera Peiffer KFRP